Misty Copeland Teaches Ballet Technique and Artistry
1. Introduction: Owning Your Power:
2. Misty's Technical Transformation:
3. Performance: Black Swan Variation:
4. Barre Warm-up: Pliés and Tendus:
5. Barre Technique: Temps Lié:
6. Barre Technique: Ronds de Jambe:
7. Performance Deconstruction: Black Swan Variation:
8. Technique Informs Artistry:
9. Performance: White Swan Pas de Deux:
10. Partner Workshop: White Swan Pas de Deux:
11. Creating Powerful Performances:
12. Performance: Kyle Abraham's Ash"
13. Choreography Workshop: Ash Rehearsal:
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, and what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters — Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour and many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes. At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.