The culinary industry has expanded into wide horizons. There are multiple outlets and an array of services. There are theme restaurants, specialty restaurants, exotic resorts, international cruise lines, etc that employ competent professionals for work.
The culinary industry has expanded into wide horizons. There are multiple outlets and an array of services. There are theme restaurants, specialty restaurants, exotic resorts, international cruise lines, etc that employ competent professionals for work. Therefore, special courses like culinary diploma courses and diploma in cookery are formulated to acquaint students with all skills.
National Finishing and Cookery Institute (NFCI) offers a Diploma in Cookery and other culinary courses. Students get to learn from our best educators who have decent experience in the field and modern labs with complete equipment. We organize regular workshops and guest lectures from prominent personalities in the culinary world. NFCI also gives industrial training opportunities and 100% placement assistance for a bright career in culinary.
A commercial Cookery Diploma or culinary diploma course makes aspirant cooks learn about professional gourmet cooking and secure prospective employment. There are numerous subjects to teach students about a specialized blend of technical cooking skills and food preparation methods.
1. Professional chefs who want to become proficient in cookery and food preparation techniques to work in specialty restaurants.
2. People from another field who want to fuel their passion for cooking.
3. aspiring chefs who want to get a professional qualification in culinary.
4. People who don't want to go for a complete 3 or 4 years undergraduate course.
1. Customer care skills- Customer management and hospitality are very crucial in the culinary field. Therefore, students are taught practical customer care skills.
2. Table layout skills- Along with food preparation and preservation, table layout plays a big role. It gives a good experience to guests and makes the food more appealing. So, students are taught advanced table layout skills and important table manners.
3. Cuisine experimentation- Experimentation is involved in every field. For culinary, experimentation is executed with various ingredients and flavors to prepare new dishes. Students are taught about cuisine experimentation and the skills involved in this work.
4. Kitchen planning- Commercial kitchen management is not an easy task. Students are taught about kitchen planning and kitchen management skills for handling big commercial kitchens.
5. Hotel training- Students are taught comprehensive skills to manage commercial kitchens and hotels. It involves both hospitality and culinary skills.
6. Food preservation skills- Food preservation is a big part of the commercial cooking and food processing industry. Students are taught about food preservation skills.
7. Costing- Food cost control is important to increase profits and revenue in commercial kitchens. Food cost control skills, costing, and accounting is taught to aspiring chefs.
8. Nutrition and hygiene skills- Nowadays people have become more concerned over nutrition and hygiene in eating and drinking habits. Hence, students are taught about Nutrition and hygiene in food preparation.
NFCI (National Finishing & Cookery Institute) is a pioneer from 32 years in educating and training people in Cookery, Bakery, Hotel management Courses.
NFCI’s major objective is to give a steady and solid opportunity for those large number of enthusiastic students who crave to improvise their capabilities to meet present industrial challenges.
Additionally, the placement proportions of NFCI is 100 % as a result of our tie-ups with brands like, Taj, Radisson, Marriott International, Sarovar inns, Ramada, Royal Orchids, and so forth. Students with induced abilities can get Industrial training in similar Hotels.
Individuals can start their career as an entrepreneur after getting excellent education from NFCI.
Advance diploma in culinary arts is an ideal course for those who want to pursue a career as a professional chef and thus gain maximum skills in culinary arts, with the perfect mix of practical and theory classes throughout the year.