2. Collection ofInformation
We collect several types of information from and about usersof this Site, including the information described below.
• When willyou fill out forms or fields on this site?
• When willyou communicate with us or request information about us, this Site and ourservices, whether via email or by other means of communication?
• When willyou participate in our online surveys?
• When willyou participate in any of our marketing initiatives, which include contests,events, or promotions?
• When willyou participate in our forums or provide us with user generated content orsubmissions.
It is also possible that we may collect Information aboutyou from sources other than you, such as forums, instant messaging services,blogs, other users of our products and services and our business partners.
2.2. Non-PersonallyIdentifiable Information
We may also collect information about you which is will notnecessarily be limited to: gender, city of residence, birth date, nationality,current salary, current profession and information regarding your preferencesand usage.
We may collect these information about you through a varietyof technical methods, including the following:
•Collection of UsageDetails and IP Address:
As you navigate through our Site, we may collect details ofyour visits to this Site including, but not limited to traffic data, locationdata, logs, the resources that you access and information about your computerand internet connection including your IP address, operating system and browsertype. We may use this information for system administration and to reportaggregate information to our advertisers and business partners.
"Cookies" are pieces of information that a websitesends to your computer while you are viewing a website. We may set and accesscookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you.Your consent is important to our placement of cookies on your computer. Pleasenote that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from beingstored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If youchoose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of this Site may berestricted.
•Collection with WebBeacons:
"Web Beacons" are electronic images, tags orscripts that allow a website to access cookies and help track general usagepatterns of visitors to a website. Web Beacons can recognize certain types ofinformation, such as cookies, time and date of a page view and a description ofthe page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web Beacons to compileinformation regarding the use of this Site.
The information collected through these technical methods,standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity.
3. Use of Information
We use your information, provided by you to:
• Confirmand complete application forms filled in by you;
• Providecustomer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot andresolve problems and disputes;
• Contactyou to verify the information you provide to us;
• Understandand anticipate your needs and preferences;
• Ensurethis Site is of interest to you (including, customization of advertising andcontent) and help us better understand your use of this Site;
• Protectthe security and integrity of this Site;
• Conductinternal reviews of this Site and administer this Site's systems;
• Manageour business and operations;
• Meetlegal and regulatory requirements;
• Provideadministrative communications to you and
4. Storage and Disclosureof your Delivery Information
NOTE: All credit/debitcards details and any of your Information will NOT be sold, shared, rented, orleased to any third parties.
We share your DeliveryInformation ONLY like Name, Postal Address, email address, and phone number ONLY in the following cases:
• To ourthird party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal andbusiness operations including handlingof the data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing,delivery of promotional and transaction materials and this Site's maintenanceand security
• As required by law or ordered by a court,regulatory, or administrative agency
• As we deemnecessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating anyapplicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another'srights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property
• Ifrequested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance oflocal, regional or national emergency
• To enforceor protect our rights
• In theevent that Coursetakers sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Coursetakers may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of suchbusiness or assets
• If Coursetakers or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party,in which case data held by it about its customers will be one of thetransferred assets and
• To ouraffiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management withus).
IF YOU SUBMIT A REQUEST, REQUESTED SERVICE PROVIDERS MAYCONTACT YOU DIRECTLY WITH QUOTES VIA TELEPHONE, FAX OR EMAIL. YOU MAY RECEIVETELEMARKETING CALLS AS A CONSEQUENCE OF SUBMITTING A REQUEST ON THIS SITE.
5. Cookies, WebBeacons, or Similar Technologies
The Site is entitled to collect certain information thatreveal the frequency with which the Site is being visited, the times and datesof visits and other information. Information is collected through variousmeans.
These devices may also be used on our behalf by thirdparties managing our advertising on other websites to enable us to learn whichadvertisements bring visitors to our websites. We may employ cookie technology,web beacons, transparent GIF images and similar devices to facilitate siteadministration and navigation and to provide an enhanced online experience forour visitors. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configurednot to do so. If you wish to disable cookies, you must refer to the browserhelp menu to learn how to disable cookies. If you disable cookies, you may notbe able to access some features on our site. We may use devices like webbeacons and transparent GIF images to count and recognize users.
6. Changes in PrivacyPolicy
7. Parental Consent
If a child has provided Coursetakers with any Information,a parent or guardian of that child must contact us using the Contact Us formfound on the Site if they would like access to this information or have theirchild's details deleted from our records. We will take steps to verify theidentity of anyone requesting information about a child to ensure that theperson is in fact the child's parent or legal guardian. If requested we willuse all reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from ourdatabases.
If you are under 18 years of age, please do not send anyinformation about yourself to us or on this Site, including your name, address,telephone number or e-mail address. In the light of the events, we learn thatwe have collected information from a child, we will delete that information.
9. Your Control overyour Information
You always have the right to review and update the informationthat you previously provided to us on this website. You may also contact us inorder to disable your account and\or remove yourself from our list of emailaddresses. Furthermore you have the right to ask us not to process your datafor marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processingby checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data (ifapplicable). You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us viathe Contact Us form found on the site.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions or concerns about the PrivacyPolicy, Terms & Conditions or about our collection or use of information,you should contact us. You can reach us via email
Last updated: March 16, 2015